By submitting content for Honoring Human Service, you warrant that:
- All Materials are original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity.
- The Materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
- There are and will be no encumbrances, liens, conditions, or restrictions whatsoever upon or affecting such Materials.
- You have written or email permission from the parent or guardian of any recognizable minor (under 18 years old) in photo, video, or mention within the Materials.
- You have written or email permission from anyone mentioned and/or quoted within the Materials.
- You have not provided any personal identification, protected health information (PHI), or information of yourself or others (including but not limited to license plate numbers, names, e-mail addresses, street addresses, and phone numbers).
- You agree to indemnify The Beryl Institute and Ascend Marketing (the site hosts) for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses) arising out of or related to any breach or failure of the warranties made herein.
- Placement on the site cannot be guaranteed.